The COVID-19 Pandemic is rapidly evolving, affecting companies and individuals in unprecedented ways. We since we are a paper product manufacturer, we are considered Essential Business providing products for medical, agricultural, and shipping industries. The health and safety of our employees is always our top priority and remains our paramount focus now. We have already taken numerous steps to safeguard our employee’s health and remain poised to make changes as necessary.
Additionally, Fleenor Paper values the relationships we have with every customer, many of whom we have partnered with for decades. We are committed to you. Please note that our phones are being answered, we have a full customer service team working and all corporate departments are operating business as usual. Our four manufacturing and three distribution locations are currently operating on normal schedules, inventories are at robust levels and our supply chains are uninterrupted.
To respond to this dynamic pandemic, Fleenor has taken the following steps:
- We have established a four-person Coronavirus Response Team consisting of Senior Leadership representing all aspects of our business
- Daily we consult the CDC website and the State Health Departments websites for each of the six states we have locations in
- We have eliminated all international travel and limited domestic travel to mission-critical meetings
- We have eliminated visitors to several facilities and are working to implement the policy company-wide
- We have eliminated all non-essential visits to customers and vendors
- Hand sanitizers, wipes and other cleaning supplies are located at each workstation and employees are encouraged to use them frequently
- We have increased cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces. We have assigned employees dedicated to cleaning for full eight-hour shifts who focus on cleaning equipment and work surfaces between shifts
- We have drastically reduced face to face meetings. When they are absolutely necessary, meetings are limited to no more than 10 people
- Employees who can work remotely are doing so, with more being set-up as circumstances require
- We have advised employees how to stay healthy and avoid spreading illness. We have protocols in place, based upon CDC recommendations, to address employees who report to work sick, who call-in that they or a family member is sick, or who have been exposed to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19
- We are preparing contingency plans to shift production in the event of any disruptions.
We remain committed to serving our customers and supporting our employees. As the situation evolves, I will remain in contact with you.
President & CEO